… the future of work, education in the 21st century, Australian and global demographic trends.
- Change Management
- Health & Lifestyle
Simon Kuestenmacher is a Partner of The Demographics Group based in Melbourne Australia.
Simon is a rising star in data animation and interpretation. In just two years he has amassed 125,000 followers globally who enjoy his insights and his quirky observational style.
Simon holds degrees in geography from leading universities in Berlin and Melbourne and worked for several years as a business consultant with KPMG Australia.
Simon is now a contributing writer to The Australian newspaper; he is one of the two co-founders of The Demographics Group; he is an emerging media commentator on demographic and data matters; and he has spoken to numerous corporate audiences across Australia.
Simon was named one of the world’s Top 50 influencers in data science by carto.com, he reaches over 30 million people every month through his Twitter account.
Simon speaks on demographic trends, consumer insights and cultural change in Australia.
His work is appreciated by groups from the financial services, property, education, technology, retail and professional services industries, among others.
Simon Kuestenmacher’s presentation topics:
- Reimagining the way we work: How new technologies, new generations and new skills are changing the workplace
- Degrees of success: How education and skills are reshaping the Australian workforce
- Navigating the gender factor: Using data to show how men and women are remunerated job-by-job in the workforce
- From Seoul to Sydney… from Munich to Melbourne: Trawling global cities for ideas to create even better Australian communities
- Don’t find your niche… make your mark: Career advice for the young and for parents
- Ideas for Australian agribusiness: Mining datasets to uncover new markets for our farmers and growers
- Identifying Australia’s best towns: Understanding the metrics behind our leading rural communities
- That’s not a map… this is a map: Latest techniques in communicating with dat
- Twitter story: How to create a global social-media brand for yourself within 2 years
Key Selling Points:
- Simon is an engaging speaker who backs his opinion with data and evidence
- Take a fresh, data-driven look at what the future holds for Australia
- Top 50 global influencer in the data world
- Columnist for The Australian on demographic trends and urban development
- Judge for the Information is Beautiful Awards (the Oscars of the data world)